Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Rule of this game

World politics was, is and will be played by just one rule: "POWER". It could be financial, military, trade or any other. Those who have it lay down the rules. Others just play along. There is no role for idealism in this game of power play..if there is any it is again "POWER". Those who have power always rule. Long ago Rome had power over the world. Then came British. Today it is United States. Tomorrow it could be China or someone else. But the rule of this game remains the same whether one likes it or not. All the struggle, as an individual or as a nation, is just to have more power..power against their opponent(s). Jo jeeta wahi Sikander. Prove me otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I love your blog name. It's beautiful. Second I agree with you 100% Power is the password. I am an American an I am ashamed of what my Country is doing.Greed runs on power and that is what has happen to my country but not for long. We are becoming weary of all that is happing. Most of it is our fault. This will change. I must believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beloved Dreamer for visiting my blog. I do not believe anything that happens in this world is anyone individual's fault or a nation's fault. This world has been like this forever. Any event that happens in an individual's life or a nation's history, in my opinion, cannot be attributed, one hundred percent, to that person or nation. That person or that nation is just only a part of a chain of events. That chain is vicious. The whole universe takes part in that event. Conflict is inherent in the nature of this universe. Without conflict the universe cannot exist. So seeking peace in this universe is like chasing a mirage to quench one's thirst. Peace will be dawn only when one found the truth about this Universe or ones' own existence. In fact both are one and the same.

    ReplyDelete